Flavourings enhance, define and improve food, giving to the product a unique taste. This is the reason why our exceedingly skilled personnel work daily in our laboratories in order to obtain original and highly versatile creations.
From liquid to powder, from natural to synthetic, we can offer any kind of consultation about flavourings, both technical and concerning regulation aiming to satisfy any specific customer’s request.
The flavouring, created and developed in our lab, before being approved, is tested through some “panel tests”, this scientific and technical approach aims to: comprehend the different features of each aromatic profile taking into account all the elements which interact with the sense of smell, taste and sight, in order to highlight possible aspects to be improved.
In compliance with current legislation, each aromatic profile is provided with the following documentation:
- Certificate of analysis and compliance related to the lot of production.
- Technical and regulatory dossier made up by:
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) – Reg. (CE) n. 1272/2008 (CLP) – Reg. (CE) 830/2015
- SAFETY DATA SHEET – Physical and chemical properties, quantitative and qualitative standards
- STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH FOOD REGULATION relating to current legislation
- FLAVOURING INFORMATIVE DATA SHEET – FEMA, IOFI, EFSA, IFRA, Food allergens, Solvents, Heavy metals, GMO, etc.
All aromatic profiles created in the L.R. laboratories are gluten free. We also supply, on specific demand, flavourings which comply with food and drug administration, halal, kosher and BioComply requirements.