Our organisation has always deemed that quality is an essential strength. This is the reason why we thought it was of a fundamental importance, also for the new flavours department, to implement a quality management system (UNI EN ISO 9001:2015) to be integrated with the restrictive food safety procedures imposed by the HACCP management model.
We devised a tailor-made modus operandi with the needed features to guarantee steadiness, duration and quality throughout the whole project lifecycle from the identification of the customer needs to their satisfaction, managing and enhancing the effectiveness and the efficiency of the company processes:
- Selection, assessment and check of suppliers;
- Management of customers’ orders;
- Check of raw materials and finished products in the entry, production and shipping stages;
- Research and development;
- Documentation management;
- Complaint and non-compliance management.
Through the implementation of the above-mentioned processes, the system pursues the company’s main aim: the complete satisfaction of its customers.
Moreover, we base our model on the instructions included in the regulation (CE) n. 852/2004 concerning food self-control according to the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) model.
- Structural characteristics, equipment and implementation methods of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) within the service as stated in the regulation (CE) n. 852/2004 (chap. I, II, V);
- Implementation of the HACCP system as stated in the art. 5 of the regulation (CE) n. 852/2004;
- Registration (with instructions to fill in the form) as stated in the art. 5 of the regulation (CE) n. 852/2004.
Tasks and targets of people in charge:
- Management and check of the health protection level for customers and employees;
- Check of food products put on the market to safeguard the final consumer;
- Risk analysis for food and organoleptic qualities;
- Check and traceability of food products;
- Relationship with employees and activity check;
- Supervision of equipment maintenance activity.
Specific protocols of control allow us to analytically evaluate both qualitative and quantitative standards of all raw materials used, in order to keep a high quality level so as to safeguard our customers and the final consumers.